Quick use of disposable temporary email addresses
This article will show you how to create and use a temporary email address.
With your first website visit, you will be immediately given one new temporary email address without having to do anything else.
The main interface of a disposable temporary email website
Below is a website interface that provides a disposable temporary email address with some functions as follows:
- This is your temporary email address. You can use it immediately.
- Copy the temporary email address to memory.
- QR code used to share access to this temporary email address in another device.
- Change, create a new temporary email address with one click.
- Restore used old email address with access token
How to share access information to a temporary email address
To access sharing information, please click on the QR code button (3rd item above).
- TOKEN You can use an access token to restore your email address and permission to read email content.
- URL Use the URL to be instantly accessible on a browser on another device.
Review the list of email addresses used
To review all used temporary email addresses, you can go to this link